Tips for Training…
- When beginning the training plans, choose the least busiest day of the week for your long runs. The plans do not have a “official beginning day.” Make it work around your personal schedule, but don’t skip days . A goal can be big and manageable!
- Jogging and Running are two different things and very similar. Read about it here
- HYDRATE. This is the most important part of training. Water is good for you!
- Motivate yourself. Find a motivation(quote, etc) to make you keep moving. I provided some above, but also have your own reasons! What’s your goal?
- Click on the training plan for a bigger image. Click, Save, Print, or Pin 😀
- Never skip rest day. You need at least one day a week for your body to repair itself. Here’s why rest day is important.
- Make sure you’re running in proper gear. There’s nothing like have to strip clothing and carry it for (insert number of miles here). In other words…Not Fun!
- Remember that it does not matter what your time is, as long as you finish!
- If someday you want to run 13.1 or 26.2, but have never ran before, I suggest you start small and work your way up. You can do it!