Here’s my April Training Plan for the month! It’s crazy how quickly my sixth half-marathon and Bikes for Tikes is coming up!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year’s Eve, and spent quality time with friends and family!
It’s officially 2014 and what better way to start the year off, then making a few goals?
Last night, I wrote down my personal fitness goals for the new year, and I’d love to share them with you!
- Run at least 2 Half-Marathons
- Run a Half-Marathon under 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Run over 200 Miles in 2014
- Eat clean, cut out processed food as much as possible.
- Give up Chocolate for one month. (This will be extremely hard, since I’m addicted)
- Bike 100 Miles in a MS Bike Tour
- Run a Marathon.
This morning I kicked off the New Year with a total of one mile on the treadmill, in a new pair of running shoes. WOO!
Over 200 miles here I come!
What’s some of your fitness goals in 2014?
Here it is! My official training schedule for June is here! Feel free to follow this training schedule with me! (:
But keep in mind you’re at your own risk!
This is my first attempt at making my own half-marathon training schedule!
Keep in mind this is not a beginners training schedule. If you’ve ran a half before or are an avid runner then this schedule might be for you! I’m also cross training with the bike, so that is why it’s on there(:
Have a great weekend!