Happy New Year! I can’t believe how fast 2014 flew by!
Last year, I made a few running and fitness goals. (Shown below)
Run at least 2 Half-Marathons
- Run a Half-Marathon under 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Run over 200 Miles in 2014
- Eat clean, cut out processed food as much as possible.
- Give up Chocolate for one month. (This will be extremely hard, since I’m addicted)
- Bike 100 Miles in a MS Bike Tour
- Run a Marathon.
Unfortunately I was only able to complete one out of the eight. I had a handful of setbacks in 2014 with running injuries and illnesses. Needless to say 2014 wasn’t my year for wellness.
But that’s okay. Because, now I’m able to stick to the goals I made in 2014 and complete them this year.
Without further to do, here’s my new personal fitness goals for 2015…
1. Run a Marathon
2. Bike 180 Miles for Children’s Miracle Networks. I must raise $450 before I can bike. Here is my fundraising page.
3. Run over 300 miles
4. Run at least two half-marathons
5. Strengthen shins and overall muscles
My main focus this year will be training for my first-ever marathon. I am planning to run 26.2 in the Fall.
So here’s to another wonderful year of health and fitness!