HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year’s Eve, and spent quality time with friends and family!
It’s officially 2014 and what better way to start the year off, then making a few goals?
Last night, I wrote down my personal fitness goals for the new year, and I’d love to share them with you!
- Run at least 2 Half-Marathons
- Run a Half-Marathon under 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Run over 200 Miles in 2014
- Eat clean, cut out processed food as much as possible.
- Give up Chocolate for one month. (This will be extremely hard, since I’m addicted)
- Bike 100 Miles in a MS Bike Tour
- Run a Marathon.
This morning I kicked off the New Year with a total of one mile on the treadmill, in a new pair of running shoes. WOO!
Over 200 miles here I come!