The year 2013 has been more than good to me. I’ve completed numerous goals, became close to a ton of wonderful people, and learned so much about myself and others. So, without further to do here’s my 13 biggest moments of 2013 to the song of “On Top of the World” by Imagine Dragons (:
1. I signed up for my first half-marathon, and began training in January . That’s me to the right on my first day of “unofficial Training” Read about it here 😀
2. I danced for 32 hours, raising money for Children’s Miracle Network. Standing for 32 hours straight was one of the most challenging things I’ve ever done in my life. But it was worth it. Here’s my recap
5. I ran my first 5 miles and felt awesome about it.
6. Then on April 28th 2013, I completed my FIRST half-marathon! This was my proudest accomplishment of 2013.
7. I was hired as a summer marketing intern at my local Visitor’s Bureau. I was able to learn and do so much!
8. I ran my SECOND half-marathon on August 31, 2013 with some wonderful brothers of Alpha Phi Omega!
11. I ran the Hot Chocolate 15K with my best friend, and ate numerous amount of chocolate after crossing the finish line! (This was my favorite race in 2013, I will definitely sign up for next year’s! )
12. I ran my THIRD half-marathon! This was one was a heat of the moment registration. I never thought I’d run three half-marathons in 2013. Must of been the year ;D
13. My year began with the song “It’s Time to Begin” by Imagine Dragons and ended with “On Top of the World” …so I’d say I accomplished a lot 😀
13.1 I had so much love and support in 2013 from my friends and family whether it was about running or not. I wouldn’t be able to do half the things I’ve accomplished if it wasn’t for them. Thank you for such a wonderful year! 2013 is hands down one of the best years of my life! Bring on 2014!