Day 3 of no training.
I’m about to go cray-cray.
Having to blow my nose or sneeze every minute of the day has only frustrated me more and more.
So like always I did some research about allergies and colds this time of year…here’s what I found…
Anyway if you didn’t click, it basically said the lingering cold and crazy weather temps are triggering allergies much more worse than last year.
So everyone PUUUHHLEASE
- Take your Vitamin C
- Allergy Pills: Find the best that works for you
- Wash your hands! Germs will Spread! (Even if you don’t get allergies)
- Also: If you have bad springtime allergies (like myself) clean your house, sweep, and dust to get the pollen out of your house!
- And if your allergies turn into a virus (like mine d: )…rest. It sucks a bunch, but if you can’t breathe while exercising due to sickness, your body needs a break. Your immune system will thank you later for resting.
- Last but not least….EAT HEALTHY! (: Fruits, vegetables, and protein will help build up your immune system super fast! (:
Enjoy your day everyone! Don’t let mother nature fool you!